Monday, March 14, 2005

Why VW?? WHY???

Dammit... Just read on Vortex that the Mk. V Golf will most likely be available August 2006... four months too late for me. Plus, TDI and manual models probably won't be available right then and there anyways. So... what am I going to do? Right now, I'm torn between trying to negotiate a new short lease now on another car and then getting the Golf after or get another car altogether. That coupon from GM I got isn't going to last after April.... Decisions decisions...

Another lease will be a bad idea because that's just money wasted. Why should I dump money into a car I don't plan on keeping? Plus, can't guarantee I can get a SHORT lease.. looks like most car manufacturers want to do at least 4 years. I'll be fscking 30 years old by then! I'll want to have money to move out by then, not spend it on another car!!! Shit... should I try for the 9-2x?

Decisions decisions....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...don't you have ANYTHING else to talk about besides cars??? *hon*

Anonymous said...

blah blah booo.. please dont be *torn*... =P hahahaha