Haha, so someone has been complaining I talk about cars too much. Well, it had been the most pressing issue of the time for the past couple of weeks. At least I know my blog is living up to its mission of annoying you. Heh... w00t !
Anyways, stuck in the office again on another quiet night shift. Once again, not very productive as always as I find it very difficult to concentrate during the night. During the day, I think I can do much better though.
Been listening to Digitally Imported streaming radio to find new songs and also to kill time. Got quite a couple of 'new' songs from it and I'm pretty glad. Can finally burn some new CDs to listen to in the car. Now I just need to do the same for chinese music. Need to bug some ppl to send me some music. =P
Oh well, other than that... life is just.... well... life really. Yeap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hehehe...=D
I still have my fever pickle...I wish it'd go away...=(
boooo! i think u should *officially* welcome me to blogspot.. by.. hm.. let's see wat i crave today.. icecream icecream! =P boo u! i think u should make u page pink too! wahahaha
Hey Ian :D Hooray u finally got a blog @ blogspot! I'll be sure to come back and check it this out regularly :D
Post a Comment