Once again, my brilliant mind has allowed me to goof up completely.
Bad news for a lot of you... well... more for me. My car lease is actually FOUR years, not THREE... so... *sob*. I'm stuck w/ the Cavi for another year...
Well, two things though:
1) I can save more money now
2) I can wait to get the new Mk. V Golf. YAY!
Of course, 2 is dependent on if VWoA can get the car out in time for me to purchase. Right now, the release time is pretty tight... end of 2005/early 2006. Which one will it be? Pretty worried now... but I will find out in a year's time.
So... I guess my invitation to take manual lessons from me still stands and has now been extended to another year. Yeah, start signing up ladies and gents =P.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment