Well, certain members of the audience has noted that there are not enough updates to satisfy their needs, so... here. =P
Anyways, dropped off my car to get fixed yesterday morning, so I'm stuck at home today and most of tomorrow until I go off to Kingston/Ottawa for the GT promotion. Wonder how the car will look like when I pick it up Monday... will it look like it should? Here's hoping...
It's 6am!! And once again, I'm awake... slept at midnight-ish and woke up 5 hours later. Sigh... it's like I'm getting ready for work. I guess my body has this schedule down pat. Guess I'll be knocked out later for afternoon nappy. Until then, I guess I'll play some GT4 or something... Damn, should go rent some movies... but how to get there... so far away... unless I sign up membership at that Rogers Video nearby... hmmm...
Speaking of the GT promotion, I better think of what to say during the presentation... need to be lively and cheery!.... unlike how I've truly felt lately... I know what's wrong... just... how to fix... and I'm supposed to be 25? lol.... shit... 26 in 3 months... ohhhhh crap....
Alright, that should be enough mindless chatter to satisfy you ppl.. now go do something productive! I'm just going to sulk and play video games or watch movies or... do something productive? That would be a first...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What is the GT promotion?
good luck this weekend!!
remember to bring me back a bagel from Montreal!! LoL =P
ew ew 26! wahahahaha =)good for YOU! i think the hours of sleep.. either indicate that ur still very youthful.. cuz youth can sleep late and wake up early for school.. OR it means ur wayyyy old.. u know.. old ppl they sleep the minimum and get up at sun rise? *evil grin*
Post a Comment