Awake at 6am again... except this time, I ended up sleeping all the way from 4pm yesterday until now. Woke up maybe once or twice in between, but ended up not leaving my bed at all. Gotta love my sleep schedule. Best thing is, I have to work night shift again tonight. Joy...
Was a pretty good weekend. For one thing, it's Easter, so there's the religious part to it and all. One of our members of the Mac CCC got baptised on saturday. Pretty cool in the sense that it's a first, that's for sure. It's true that we always end up having some non-Catholics joining us for some reason or another, and it's great to see that even one has decided to convert. Definitely a great moment.
Had lunch with some bible sharing group folks yesterday after Easter mass. Nothing too special. The viet noodle I ordered wasn't bad, but I made the mistake of pouring all the sour sauce into it so it was rather gross at the end. Ended up going home, and then falling asleep.. until now! =P
I've noticed that I've been very quiet lately... not really having much to say. Perhaps I'm starting to wallow in self-pity again. Gotta get out of this... it's like nothing is changing. Sounds like a lot of ppl are going thru some tough crap as well so it's not like I'm the only one. On the other hand, I think I realise that I'm not doing very well religiously either. Seeing how I missed mass for 3 weeks and then comes Easter, something feels missing. I don't know... things look dangerous... very dangerous....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oh boo.. im just jealous u got ALL THAT SLEEP.. soo jealous.. army! *GrrRRRrrrrr*
..."nothing too special"...
geez, thanks pickle -_-"
Post a Comment