To start things off, I want to promote something I found while I aimlessly surfed the Intarweb at work:
I think I found the world's largest Cheeto
The Official World's Largest Cheeto Photochop Thread
I gotta stop reading these things, but you have to admit, some of those photochops are hilarious. Very reminiscent of the Lumber Jetta thread on the Vortex that has now gone to history... heck, the Lumber Jetta got Cheeto'd!
Anyways, that's all I have to say for now.... I'm still a neeeerrrrd and I owe a lot of people dinner. Ta ta! =P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
haha.. omg.. i thought i was already super mo liu.. but these people with their cheetos?!.. er.. no comment there.. and ur SOO rite about dinner =P
damn
I've got a 15 page essay due in 18 hours...and what am I doing? reading your CHEETO link!!! argh *hon* someone slap me...no, not you!!! =P
Post a Comment