Monday, December 31, 2007

Two Kay Eight

And so, the year 2007 ends. It's been a pretty good year.

I started my new position that I truly enjoy.
I've learned some life lessons along the way (as usual).
Most importantly, I've truly closed the book on a dark chapter of my history of my own doing...

... and began to write a new one.

So, good-bye 2007. Hello 2008. I'm looking forward to meeting you and the future you will bring to me.

I've posted this on my Facebook but don't think I've posted it here before. I've liked this song since I found it on YouTube. The video is cool too. Don't worry about the lyrics this time. I know with most of my music posts there's always meaning behind the lyrics. This time, it's just b/c I like this song, although probably the only lines that would have any meaning at all are:

"The future is so clear
'Cause everything's right here
Inside of me
Inside of me"

Gouryella - Ligaya

No comments: