Well, a week has passed since my last real rant.. or journal entry.. or whatever ya wanna call it.. it's not really a rant anymore.. I ain't bitchin at anything in particular other than how I'm such a freak. lol =P Ah well, I don't even understand myself so what the hey.. I will always be that weird guy people would prolly recall later on... when I'm just nothing more than an afterthought to people =P You can tell I have really good self-confidence here. haha... boy... I really should drink more... =P
First off, this page finally has a readership of at least TWO. LOL... well, maybe.... I just know that one of my McMaster friends was bored one night doing an assignment and read this page... and now the story of me chasing a girl is all over among my Mac friends... great! Yeah, I had a LOT of explaining to do that night.... At least the good thing is that they think I have very good taste in girls. HAHAHA... riiight.... anyway, I won't splurge on that topic too much..... except just to say that as of right now, things are looking up again..... probably to balance out the depression called final exams.... grumble...
Hmm... it's already the last week of March.... less than 2 weeks of school left... this is maddening... I got some serious butt to kick (specifically, my own so that I actually can START DOING SOME ACTUAL WORK! =P).. I am still clueless in my automata class.. even more so now that I have missed handing in the third assignment in a row! Yay.... that's 15% gone right there... I'm sooo good... =P I guess I am really going for the 100% final exam.... lucky I actually have that option.... but can I really pull a 70% on that one? Should be interesting... I highly doubt it =P Lucky for me, the exam got pushed back a week, so I get an extra week to study for it.... so I damn better not mess up.... or else it's back to a 3-year B.Sc. degree for me.... no more Honours Comp. Sci..... ..... dunno... the words "do or die" has never had so much meaning... =P
Project work is also due soon.... I just gotta start writing some serious crap about IIS, Apache server, and implementation of ASP in them, plus maybe a touch of ODBC/Database stuff.... who knows.. need to write it soon too... but I want to get home so that I can play around w/ my rebuilt Pentium 100 beater box... prolly install NT4 Server or something in there so I could run the project on.... depends really..... got another assignment due up soon too... have to get started on that as well.... and then there's the automata course I have to REALLY CATCH UP ON.... I can smell my death ready to strike me down..... life has never been sweeter (sarcasm).... =P
