Okay.. maybe that rant was pretty misguided and a little too quick of thinking on my part... but hey, that's what happens when I get a little depressed.. =P Man... why me... ?
Well, for one thing, that rant was pretty one-sided.... there's a favourite Trek saying of mine that goes, "Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations." Makes sense doesn't it? Personally, I find this saying VERY true with people. Sure, we can always generalize and USUALLY find the generalization correct (or else they wouldn't be generalizations would they? =P) but at the same time, people are a very unique species... it is so amazing that while in a general sense we all look the same... same limbs, two eyes, ears, etc... but each one of us is so unique in the way we interact with each other, the way we respond to different things, our own personalities, interests, etc. While many of these may overlap, but the overall product is always different. Just because a friendship-turned-into-relationship doesn't work for some cases, doesn't mean it won't work at all! Yeah... had a few people point that out to me (thanks guys =P).
To be honest, who says that the relationship I am pursuing won't work at all? Just cuz she MIGHT see me as a friend only.... heck, I don't even know if she really 100% only sees me as a friend... I'm just basing it on just a few ICQ msgs here and there.... but really, there were other indications that it might not be... lots of contradicting information.. who am I kidding? I can't possibly be able to decide from all of this... besides, like I said before, it's the mystery of life that makes it interesting... if I already knew what the result would be, would I be as excited about it as I am/was/will be? =P Haha yeah... this always makes me happy and excited... don't know.. something about her... I really fell head over heels for her when I first met her..... and that was quite some time ago =P So you all probably asking, why I haven't told her yet? Well, let's just say I don't see her very often.. (hope that was cryptic enough. lol). So yeah... and well, I plan to tell her when I do see her.... whether it works or not... I will do it just to get it out of my head.. but I hope it doesn't screw things over for her... I don't care about what happens to me.. it's her that matters anyway right now.. yeah.. I'm that type of guy =P I'd go a few hundred miles farther for her than some people would believe... but unfortunately, it might be too far for my gas mileage... as past experience has shown =P... =D
