Wednesday, March 20, 2002

March 19, 2002

Actually, it's technically March 20... it's almost 2am.. and I can't seem to fall asleep at the moment.... (What??? A University student SLEEPING b4 2am? NO WAY!?!?).. haha yeah, everybody I know seems to envy the fact that I could sleep so 'early' =P Well, this is probably because I don't have tonnes of work to do due to the fact I only got two courses to worry about. I'm quite a lucky bastard in that respect, but if I haven't said it already, I'll say it again now and tell you that these two courses I'm taking are NOT to be taken lightly... so I still think I got quite a tough term to go through.... but oh well, so is the University life as it is...

Anyway, I wonder how many are actually out there reading this damn thing? I know there is at least ONE person for sure (sup Mike? lol), but I doubt there is anyone else since I haven't really told anyone about my page anyway... and since some of them are FOBs, they probably don't know what the word 'Rant' means. lol.. I'm so mean.. haha... I don't know, I actually want to keep this page going... but seems to not worth a damn since the readership is ONE.. =P Besides, who would give a rats 4ss about a small potato like me? I'm practically no one anyways.. heh.. kind of like it that way... being invisible has some advantages, especially for things like espionage or intelligence gathering.. but I ain't no spy.. so whatever =P

Hmm... so how's my life? Or specifically, my so-called love life? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA pleaase.... as if.. =P Well, on that remark, nothing new.. at least nothing I'm willing to reveal here. haha... but the fact that I even mention it means something is up right? Well, I have to be honest and say yes.. something is up... but what that is exactly I won't say until it happens... until then.... I guess you just have to keep coming back to find out. lol But as for the rest of my life, things seem the same.... still lost.... no bloody clue as to what I'm going to do.... courses are still killing me... and there's that final project I'm dreading about... I'm only dreading since I still feel I've done jack sh*t for it and the rest of my group has done quite a lot in addition to the hectic schedule they have.... I should be contributing a lot since I have so much 'free time' but yet I don't... makes me feel pretty bad obviously, but hopefully that will change soon. Because I want to be able to contribute something..... and at the same time, we all have individual interviews with the comp sci heads to see what we've done so I need some material for that too! Oh boy... that's going to make me super nervous when it happens. But my group definitely plans to throw stuff my way so it's not so bad... I have to pick up ASP soon as that is part of the project that I will be responsible for.... mostly the back-end part of the work... such as web server setup, or something.... I'll find out..

On a rather sad note today, I found out that one of the priests at my church, Fr. Chao, has just passed away. I'm actually quite shocked as I just attended a mass he did just this past Sunday.... never really expected this to happen....... but at the same time, he was old and I knew it was inevitable it would happen... just didn't think it would be now... I always thought it would be a few years down the road or something...... ah well... I think my entire church will be pretty saddened by this news.... Fr. Chao had served our church very well for many years... he did my 2nd sister's wedding ceremony too... and my cousin's.... yeah.. he'll be missed..... a salute to his service!