I may have been panicking like mad thinking about how much $ I have to spend on things like a car and the inevitable move-out, but it's the price we have to pay for the livelyhood that we have chosen. I can't really back out now...
Anyways, just went to look at model homes w/ my friend who had just bought one recently and is starting to choose their interior designs and colours. Man, what a way to use up a whole afternoon. This is just the initial "going in to check things out first" kinda deal. Saw some model homes too. There's actually quite a lot of things to consider when choosing these things. Everything has to go together in a way, but yet you can't tell until you actually go to a model home to look around at the combinations they have. It was a pretty neat and informative experience.
Oh joy... I'm going to have SO much fun... well... not for another 5-10 years at least...
*looks at his empty wallet*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
haha it takes up more than an afternoon.. it consumes a good several months :S Jimmy and I have gone to the decor center twice since we purchased the house (and I'm pretty darn sure there are going to be many more visits!) and we still can't decide. oh boy... :S
Post a Comment