Saturday, March 18, 2006

Treachery, Faith, and The Great River

Title from a good DS9 episode...

I had originally thought of not going back. I thought that I no longer felt the need to go... that I wasn't important. What were my reasons to go? Treachery...

Tonight made me realise that perhaps I've renewed my reason to go. Perhaps I had thought of the wrong reasons why I didn't want to go. Why I didn't want to go didn't matter. What I choose to now go for is important. Faith...

There are always questions. Some of which we might find difficult to approach. We might not want to face them. We might not have answers. The answers might not even be the right ones. However, we cannot escape reality. We cannot sweep it under the carpet. Things may look bad/unfair/crazy in our eyes, but we cannot even come close to understanding it all. It's just a mystery. In the end though, all will be answered. Some may call it hindsight, but I choose to call it something else.

"The river will provide."

No comments: