Sunday, April 28, 2002

April 28, 2002

D-Day minus one......... Tomorrow will be my worst exam ever, only on the count that I really don't want to write it. =P I hate the material with a passion.. and I can't study it anymore... argh... but I'm still soo clueless on most of it... it's not funny. Sigh....

On a high note, had my first driving lesson with my dad this morning....... and I FEEL GOOOOOOOD =D. Driving a manual is not that hard.... just have to master 1st gear and pressing the clutch properly. The upper gears are no effort..... I went up to 4th gear today and I swear I think I can handle the highway. Hee hee! Can't wait! My dad won't let me drive it on my own just yet... but after a few more practices and I'll be fine. I just need practice and to get used to it. Ah well, that's all for now... gotta keep cramming for that STUPID exam... =(