Saturday, May 04, 2002

May 4, 2002

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (in a relaxing tone). It's overrrr. ^_^ Well, I didn't do very well on the exam, but then, neither did the class. LOL. One thing about that automata prof is that his exams are LONG. VERY LONG. Even with 3 hours, you CANNOT finish all of it even if you tried. 18 questions...... 12 constructions and 6 proofs. I spent 2.5 hours on the 12 constructions, most of which I didn't even get! I only did one proof in the end.... joy....... here's to that great bell curve!

Anyway, with exams over, it's back to work I go. I started work on Tuesday. Things are great there I guess. There's a lot more to do than before, but only because unlike the first time, I'm taking more initiative to get more done. Which is a good thing, sometimes it gets pretty void during the day only because we're in the slow parts of testing and not near a software release. When it's release time, oh boy, it gets crazy.

I've finally started driving my car! YAY! It's really great since I only had 2 practice runs with my dad but by Monday night I was actually able to drive it well enough to go to work with it the next morning! WOOHOO! Sure, I've been stalling quite a few times this week, but it's pretty normal for a beginner. But most people think I drive great! So yeah! Happy!