Wednesday, February 27, 2002

February 27, 2002

UGH..... End of Reading Week.. or what was SUPPOSED to be Reading Week... heck, I BARELY got ANY work done!!! I didn't even hand in my CS 3TA3 assignment that was due on Monday... that's just great.... and I had my CS 4MN3 midterm that day too.... guess when did I actually start studying for it? MONDAY MORNING!! =P Gawd... I swear something is VERY wrong with me this term.... I can't believe how much I'm slacking compared to the good ol' days when I could actually look in the mirror and be proud of my work ethic... I feel like it's back to my high school habits again... WTF... Oh well, at least the midterm was alright.... we all got our butts expanded a couple inches, if you get my drift =P So it wasn't a major disaster... at least I had all my classmates to share the pain. Haha....

Next midterm tomorrow.. 3TA3.... the most DREADED class in all of McMaster's Comp Sci program... Hell... even Waterloo's comparable course seems easier!! I swear, we have a professor that seems to be hellbent with a vendetta against the students... The good news is that the midterm should not be too difficult.... the bad news is that the final exam will be. Does the words "open book" mean anything to you? For those of you who are in University, you'll understand.. for those that are not or in a lower education level.... don't think this is a good thing.. it ISN'T... "Open Book" means that the prof has the excuse to make the exam SOO difficult that everything you bring with you will be useless... and it's true too! Ask anyone who's been in this class and they will tell you right away to study like you've never studied before for this one! I'm already scared as it is.. I don't understand a damn thing in lecture and I'm completely lost!! This is another one of those "just-get-a-pass-and-forget-about-it" courses... that D- sure looks good enough for me.. anyway.. wow.. this was long! This page is going to fill up pretty quick at this rate!