Thursday, February 21, 2002

February 21, 2002

Wow.... it's been more than a month since I last wrote... bah! But as if anyone reads this anyway.... Well, many things have happened since then. For one thing, I got my old job back! YES!!!! My summer employment is now guaranteed!!! Now if only I could say the same for Full Time... sigh.... Ah well!! That's just another great challenge for me to face and get slaughtered on in stylez =P Heh, j/k. I'm sure something will come up.. it always seems to... Secondly, I've dropped my Databases course and added one of my required courses in its place a long time ago... so I still have 2 courses.. but for a short time it was 3.... er... did I make any sense? Anyway, the databases course wasn't exactly interesting to me... too much theory. I'm more of a hands-on type of guy... (plus, I couldn't finish the first assignment that was worth 13%!! =P).. so I just dropped it... lucky I added the other course first, or OSAP will kill me even more! It's bad enough I'm blacklisted now... grumble.. thanks Dad =P Ah well, St. Valentine's Day passed... hope you all had a good one. Mine was alright... I'm single yes... but I still have someone in mind..... and I kinda have to say I kind of spent some of St. Valentine's day with her.. kind... of... er... yeah =P (My friends must be rolling their eyes by now. haha) Anyway, time for me to sign off and finish doing all my work!! Talk about READING WEEK!!! DACK!