Tuesday, January 08, 2002
January 8, 2002
School's on. Joy. Just what I have been waiting for sooo long. Well, but why should I be dreading this term when I only have TWO courses? That's right... only TWO, plus a project though, but that's not THAT much you may say... well, that might be true, but you guys don't know what kind of professor(s) I have to deal with this term. My automata and computability professor is notorious in our University Computer Science faculty. If you can survive him, you can survive ANYTHING the faculty will throw at you up to and including an oil tanker. I am not joking. I don't think he's a bad professor. After been through two of his lectures, it's not TOO bad, but just TRYING to understand what he's saying is already a great challenge. He doesn't have the best english skills, but his reputation for giving murderous exams is well deserved. I wish I took this course last year with my friends like I should have... but NOOO.... decided to chicken out and end up taking it with NO ONE I know. Smart eh? Well, now I will live with the consequence of my choice. Just fine..... oh well.
