Wednesday, January 02, 2002

January 2, 2002

It's another brand new year! Happy New Year to you all! So, another year passes, and I still feel like nothing's new. =P Soon it will be back to McMaster again for another wonderful term... *groan*. Like everyone else, we all kinda wish we were just finished school... (or at least, finished PAYING for it! ARGH!) but at the same time, things will never be the same once we graduate.... all the times we get to hang out with friends in between lectures, the constaint searching/begging/bargaining for assignments and other helpful things.. ahhhh... yeah, you University students may not believe it now, but once we're gone, you'll kill to go back again... I always laughed when my co-workers told me that during my summer job, but now I can almost completely understand it...... the money handling, the having-to-take-care-of-one's self, etc... all that is pretty scary if you ask me. Oh well, just another challenge for a grunt like myself. Well, bring it on! Cuz here comes the airborne!