Monday, September 03, 2007

There is Hearing, and then there is Listening

Nothing's worse than a communication problem. I was unable to accomplish what I had hoped today. We will see if I have better luck tomorrow.

So she believes that she has not listened to God. And that now she swears not to ignore Him again. Well, I don't know what she thinks God is saying to her, but I hope that she hears right and listens well. She is gifted in that way. That I know.

I, on the other hand, would not be so fortunate. For how can a man be able to listen when he has chosen to cut off his own ears? I just know I'm walking deaf, dumb and blind. Well, most of you can emphasize the 'dumb' part I'm certain.

Tomorrow is just another day away... another day I wish I didn't have to wait for.

Too much time is slipping out of my hands...

No comments: