It's amazing how things come back to bite you in the ass after all these years... In this case, it's really more like... I kind of got to see a very close proximity of what I had done 2 years ago... VERY close. It was as if God just gave me a mirror and forced me to look into it. From that, I started to understand the pain I created that day. I find it interesting that it would happen this way.
I'll take it as a refreshing look at the whole situation. I realize a million sorry's will never come close to take such pain away. While witnessing this almost-same situation unfold on my friend, I bet she feels and said to me almost the same things that I would expect my ex to have said in her place. Definitely eye-opening.
Peering Through The Looking Glass...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment