Working near the airport today. Just went to CIBC to grab some cash for lunch. Just as I step out of the bank, an aircraft was taking off from Pearson International. I look up just expecting the regular run-of-the-mill passenger jets, but no. Instead, I find myself staring at the huge-ass Antonov AN-124-100 cargo jet taking off. It was breath-taking... it's huge, it's loud... damn I wish I had a camera! Would've made an AWESOME picture... sigh... I think that just made my day a whole lot brighter. =)
(For those of you who don't share my love for aviation... meh. =P)
(EDIT: To respond to flo's criticism of the picture, the fact is that this aircraft is the 2nd largest plane in the world. So there! =P)
Pic for views! (It's very similar to this one. I wonder if it's the same one...)

(DOUBLE EDIT: Will this pic help you see how HUEG this plane is flo?? =P)

Photos courtesy of Airliners.net
1 comment:
u know... in a picture... of just the plane and the sky.. u reallie cant tell how BIG or HUGE it is... *hon*
Post a Comment