Yep... another hiking trip. Actually, this is only the 3rd one I've been on so far. Went to my old stomping grounds in Hamilton surprisingly. We went to Webster's falls and actually went all the way around the place. Too bad not everyone got there on time due to extenuating circumstances. However, it was quite fun. It was very similar to the Tiffany Fall's trip I took w/ MCCC awhile back. Quite nice, but tiring. Ended up sleeping from 7pm until midnight. Seeing there was no point in staying up since I had to work this morning, went back to sleep until 4:30 this morning. I missed dinner and didn't even feel it. Not good.
Gotta go again sometime. Damn, golf season is almost over too. Getting cold... Old Man Winter is soon approaching. Can't believe another year has gone by so quickly... and without much progress in this thick skull of mine. Dammit brain, do something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment