Saturday, April 30, 2005

A picture is worth 1000 words

Found something really neat.

http://home.f01.itscom.net/spiral/t_rando/t_rando1.html

It's an abandoned amusement park somewhere in Japan. Very cool pictures.

Apparently, there's a whole website full of pics of abandoned areas:

http://home.f01.itscom.net/spiral/research.html

Looking at the pictures while listening to a bass-less chillout ambient tune is quite an interesting experience.... very chilling in the scary sense, yet at the same time, very thought provoking.

It just makes me think, if the day humanity dies off, will the resulting world look like this? Our legacy left behind... waiting for someone else to discover? I like this kinda stuff... heh.. no wonder I'm such a Sci-Fi fan.... outworlders seeing Earth for the first time after humanity is long gone, only to find the remains of our civilization... very cool.

I dunno, my last blog entry seemed very disorganized and messy, but it seems my life feels that way. I am kinda peeved lately for various reasons. Life is pretty blah... very blah.

1 comment:

flo said...

those pictures.. are so freaky.. boo u

i agree hahaha at this very moment.. haha and all my moments lately.. BLAHHHH everything!