End of April is here practically. That means end of exams for some, beginning of spring, rainy weather-ish, and other stuff. For me, it means, "OMFG I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING FOR THE PAST 4 MONTHS!!!!!11111oneoneoneoneone". Yeap... stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllll behind.... sigh.
Anyways, apparently the HK movie Kung Fu Hustle or "Gong Fu" by Stephen Chow is out in theatres here... very interesting. I actually watched it already awhile back I think January or February... or even before that? Forgot... but anyways, I have to admit that I haven't watched a funny Stephen Chow movie in SOOO long. I loved his classics, but his recent stuff like Shaolin Soccer never appealed to me in the same way. This was loong overdue. I loved this movie. I cracked up so much. I ended up grabbing it for myself and been rewatching it. Still funnay!
I have NO idea why, but I went online and downloaded the soundtrack for the movie. For some fruity reason, I just loved the music in the movie, especially all the parts w/ the "yee woo" (chinese instruments)... oh geez. Not as if I ever needed any more proof that I'm aging... (hears more laughter coming from the usual sources... you know who). Will this mean I'll start listening to chinese opera? Errr.... no. =P But I guess it only backs up my claim that I got some weird music tastes that no one else understands... =P Ah well... I don't care. I love music and that's all that matters! Hopefully, the music will put me in a working mood.... but so far... not happening. Damn...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
plush = the usual sources =D
YAYYY~~ *fobby pose*
Post a Comment