Friday, May 30, 2008

The Final Nail in the Coffin

The time for delusion is over.

Yes, I probably was in love with the idea... but that wasn't being in touch with reality.

Deep down, I really knew I was just pushing myself. As I walked a bit faster in my road of self-discovery, I figured out that I can't push myself to do these things. I never could before when I was younger, so what makes me think that I can now?

It's just not me.

And the most important thing right now is, I have to find out Who.I.Am.

Moving there isn't looking so great now.

But moving out definitely does.

I need to get out of this house.

I hope I don't change my mind again, but I think we need to shelve Plan A.

Give me another week or two and see what's what.

I hate it when other people are right about me... that I talk too much and not take any action. I guess I'm like that though...

But the one thing that I need to say in response to that is...


Fuck it all.

No comments: