Friday, August 31, 2007

I Am Terrified

Coward.

A single word. One word. But it is as sharp as a sword that pierces one's spirit.

I don't know if I've been playing it too safe with a lot of things, but I get the feeling that I may have a part of that label on me.

If you really want something, you do what you can to get it. Right?
There shouldn't be a single shred of doubt in your mind, right?

The fact that I'm writing this though... shows that I am feeling a bit doubtful. I will potentially face a guillotine at the end of this journey, although it shouldn't matter. I could be walking into a rain of bullets, but it shouldn't matter. My worse fears may come true, it shouldn't matter.

I am not the only one to have experienced that in their lifetime. So why worry and doubt?

Courage.

No comments: