
A pilot doesn't have the luxury of time anymore. While the battlefields of old allows one to react a lot slower and still survive, the modern age is much too fast and much too chaotic for anyone to miss a beat.
But yet here I am pondering... I'm not exactly an ace pilot... I only have 2 to count for and only 1 of which I truly felt energized and flew hard to achieve.
Now, I have little drive... It's nice to get some hits on the radar, but tactically, is it worth it sometimes? Why am I unsure? Why am I hesitant? Maybe out of fear? And of course, sometimes it's tactically smarter to let things be instead of causing trouble... I only have enough fuel to last a bit longer. Is it worth all this or will I have to break off again?

Days like these... are just terrible for a pilot...

No comments:
Post a Comment