Thursday, April 19, 2007

3 years already??? That was fast...

I just noticed that I passed my 3 year work anniversary last week. That was fast. Can't believe it's been 3 years already... Well, it's not THAT hard to believe in a way. So much has happened since. From the darkest hour of my life to the joys of meeting new people and accomplishing a small dream... yeah, it's been quite a ride.

Where will the next 3 years take me? Hopefully to my own place, the next step of my career, and other things :P. This year has been pretty neutral so far. Once again, mostly work occupies my mind and time. It's one of the few things that has been going well this year as of now. I guess I'll just chill for the time being... sort out my thoughts, try to have some more fun, take my mind off things. You know... :P

Lots of things coming up too... ppl having kids, another getting married... another heck of a year.

No comments: