Friday, December 01, 2006

The Goods and The Bads

I can never understand how there are always those days/nights that I make some of the most stupidest mistakes on the job ever... after 2 years of working you'd think I'd know better by now. I don't know...

I'm a bit peeved that I let this slip through my hands. I should've caught it. But I didn't and I nearly got into serious shit for it. Luckily, there was no big impact that mattered, so it became a learning experience for me and my friend who's new at the job. While he would have learned the most, but for me this was a lesson I shouldn't have needed repeating. Things like this really get on my nerves. Maybe I'm being a bit unfair to myself and being too hard, but I would expect to not have these things happen by now. It's kinda ridiculous...

It also had to happen on the day I had my interview for the job that I really want to move to. Great, this will really help...

Sigh... Why can't I just grow up already? I've screwed up enough times as it is... am I being too hard on myself? Too many second chances... and yet sometimes too few...

No comments: