Friday, April 28, 2006

This province needs better drivers

I had the fortunate luck of being the victim of a hit and run in the parking lot beside No Frills at Silver Star tonight. Some moron couldn't park their SUV and smacked my front left fender and bumper. WORSE PART is that I didn't even NOTICE until I GOT HOME because I got into my car coming from the back. I didn't see it AT ALL. Only noticed when turning towards home I heard a slight noise and when I got out my headlight had fallen out... dammit.

Words cannot express how pissed I am... however, as one reader might recall, this could be karma paying me back for an incident I did back in Hamilton... so... I guess I've paid my dues now for that one.

At least I left a note for that one, even if it was 24 hours later...

Sigh... another reason why I think this province... hell, this WHOLE continent needs to revamp their drivers training. Too many bad drivers on the roads nowadays. *GRRRRR*

Not-so-stealthy-edit: On the bright side, it didn't happen to the GTI. Yup. You got it wusshie ;)

1 comment:

wuss said...

think about it this way...

aren't you glad its not your GTI?