Saturday, April 01, 2006

Teh Furst of Aperul...

Alright, another boring day at work (because I'm just feeling like a sloth and don't want to do anything productive... which is bad, especially when I'm getting SICK of this and want to move on, I need to BE PRODUCTIVE!!!! *RAWR*).

So, what's happening in the world on this wonderful April Fool's day? Well, check it out. Although most of you probably have no idea what half these sites are about...

Wikipedia's list of 2006 April Fool's pranks
(I'm sure for 99% of it you're all like... wha?)
ArsTechnica does a review of Duke Nukem Forever (Only gamers would even know...)
Google Romance (No, I'm not going to sign up you bums!)
Slashdot (OMG!!! Ponies!!!) (Note: For those of you that missed this, it's a website for geek stuff. They made it pink and put those words in it. Also, every article became a fake...)
Cute Overload (It can explain the above)
1up Mushroom (THIS ROCKS!! Lots of other funny stuff at Thinkgeek. They sell geeky stuff.)
China Buys Google (OH NOES!!)
The Cure for Information Overload (It's really good! Really...)

Ok... everything is obviously either IT-related or just geek-related. I have to admit, most of it was pretty lame... I guess ppl are just running out of good pranks.

Anyways, I know... I'm such a loser. Screw you all. =P

2 comments:

wuss said...

*hon*

flo said...

china buys google hahaha
hahahhaa

and the 1-up mushroom.. FOR REALLL?!!! i want oneee