"Whether we die in the near future, or years later from senility matters not in the great scheme of things. Yet the manner of our dying could have far reaching effects. I have a young son I may never see again, yet I shall be content if I feel that his freedom is assured."
-Col. John Riley "Killer" Kane, 98th BG, 9th Air Force
-----------------
I've made plenty of bad decisions already in my life... one more potentially grave mistake will not make a difference anymore now.
We. Go.
------------------
"Their's not to reason why,
Their's but to do and die:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
you really got to stop posting about "death" and making mistakes and not being happy with yourself.
come on, SEEEEEE-MILE =D
doesnt matter wat your decisions are.. the idea is to keep making decisions.. to keep moving forward... to keep trying =) go ahead.. do it... who are we to consider it a 'mistake'... cheering you onnn
awaiting your "rebirth" =)
Post a Comment