Ahhh... the joys of clinging on to my last bits of... lack of fashion sense... errr.... that didn't really make sense... hold on...
*scribble scribble*
*squeek squeek*
*scribble scribble*
Ok... to rephrase... ahhh, the joys of getting new clothes... and a new (ok, new to ME) look. So far, not as traumatic as I had feared. It's been a long time coming. It should've happened sooner, however, there wasn't anyone to help me in the beginning. Now I know who to ask for advice. The problem is, I can't keep asking them forever... I need to chisel the "young professional" look into my thick skull and keep it there until I become the "not-so-young professional" and then the "OMG I'm so old! professional"... and so on. Yay... why hasn't my brain been designed for this? Oh well, I suppose it'll come eventually... but my wallet shall bleed quite profusely until then. Great.
No matter. Thanks to all of you who had contributed... except Wenky cuz she gave me tacky stuff to try on just to amuse herself... bum. =P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hahaha omgomg.. do u watch TLC? can i nominate for "what not to wear?" please please pleaaase! wahahahahahaha
Post a Comment