Tuesday, August 09, 2005

SFO... wow

Currently Listening To: Faure - Pavane Op. 50

Just came back from my two week stint in San Francisco! Wow... all I know is that I really needed that vacation! It was great! Nice to meet up w/ friends, take my other friend who came as well sightseeing! Visit all the tourist traps I've been to 12 years ago! So fun!

Anyways, it was a very rewarding experience in the sense that... well... I've learned more about myself these past two weeks that will change things for me again for the rest of the year. Well, one of the big things I want to do will probably cause an uproar... but... I'll save that explanation for later. Also, boy... the people in California put me to SHAME in regards to my health and stuff... time to really put that workout regimen to use... I really need to get into shape... sigh.

Well, time to get back into the flow of things here... I got a lot of things to do... a LOT...

No comments: