Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The Brilliant Green - Wishing You

More Brilliant Green goodness! Damn, I didnt' burn this on my CDs... oh well, I guess I could always burn another compilation... grumble.

the brilliant green - wishing you
Lyrics: Tomoko Kawase
Music: Ryo Matsui

tooku tooku... nagai michi wo aruita
yoru wo hashiru kaze futatsu no kutsu oto
(Distantly, distantly... I walked down a long road
The wind that runs through the night, the sound of two shoes)

nayanda toki wa sugite mukaeta atarashii
(The time of worrying has past, and I've embraced the new... )

asa ni amai yume to tomo ni mezashite
(I woke up from a sweet dream)
Don't be afraid my dear...OK?
So baby smile "See you again"

itsuka no anata no yume kikasete mou ichido
(What you dream to be someday.... tell it to me one more time)
You can do anything if you want
Stand by you in your heart
itsuka mata aeru sou omou "Wishing you"
(I'll meet you again someday, yeah, I think... "Wishing you")

It's all right, You can do anything if you want
Stand by you in your heart...
itsuka mata aeru I'm always with you in your heart
(I'll meet you again someday, I'm always with you in your heart)
mata aeru Yes, I 'm always wishing you
(We'll meet again, yes, I 'm always wishing you)

1 comment:

wuss said...

http://heex.myweb.hinet.net/movie/wmv/run.wmv

watch it. reminded me of you =D