Gaaah... absolute organizational hell!!
As if there wasn't already enough proof that my time management skills are pure shit... got so many things to catch up on.. work projects, doing things for GT, and of course, the other parts of my life such as plans w/ friends and all that... yes, I finally have some actual plans with people for once... =P
My organizational skills in the big picture are so terrible... I need to find a way to sort it out better. I need some kind of calendar software.. similar to MS's Exchange that I have at work... I can run some kind of resident proggy that pops up when an appointment or something comes up... I actually think I have something like that but I don't know how to use it.. rofl. Maybe I should reinstall it and see....
Gonna collapse from all this... *THUD*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
yo guy...reply to my emails!!
when work? when lunch??
Organization comes w/ practice.. just keep trying and you'll get the hang of it :D
haha to respond to ur comment on my blog... you're not missing out on ne thing.. I know 2 Bashar's! hahah ;)
Post a Comment